DRONE AND CAMERA GEAR
Professional Aerial cinematography equipment
DRONES, CAMERAS and
CUSTOM BUILD GEAR
High-end drone equipment for film productions
At Kiwi we always try to innovate whenever possible. We’ve built most of our drones in-house as we think knowing our equipment is key when flying a professional camera setup with Alexa mini or RED cameras. As innovation is our passion we were lucky enough to serve our clients with a great range of self-built drones and camera rigs. On this page, you can read all about the Kiwi drones, cameras and custom options to match your production.
Payloads up to 15KG
– Heavy-lift drone, flying 25KG – For heavy ARRI and RED setups – 13.5KG payload – 85 kmph and 12 min Airtime – Easy workflow on set
DJI Matrice 600
– Suited for RED and the ARRI Alexa Mini – Cinema lenses & follow focus – 6KG payload – 70kmpu and 16 min airtime – Gremsy H16 gimball
DJI INSPIRE 2
– Suitable for DJI X5s and X7 – Lenses from 15mm to 90mm – Prores4444 & Cinema DNG (60fps max) – H264/H265 proxy 100mbit/s (120fps max) – Stormdrone 100km/h (7-8 beaufort)
DRONE LIGHTING SYSTEM
– 1800W LED LIGHT – More than 163.000 Lumen – 97 CRI – 80 km/h – 12 min airtime per set
– Suited for RED and ARRI Alexa – Cinema lenses & follow focus – 10KG payload – 100kmpu and 15 min airtime – Storm drone (Force 7/8)
– Geschikt voor GoPro, BMPC & Komodo – Up to 150 km per hour. – 10 min airtime – monitor options – Livestream options
Drone cameras and Lenses
Cinema cameras, prime lenses and the DJI setup
Because every production is different we offer a wide range of drones to fit all aerial requests. We have drones capable of flying a ARRI or RED camera as well as the Inspire 2 drone with the X5s or X7 camera’s. For the x5S and X7 camera’s we offer all available lenses in the package. Depending on the setup when flying a cinema camera we can lift around 3-4kg of lens weight. The total camera package has a maximum of 8kg. This is without the gimbal. For stabelizing the camera we use the Movi pro or Gremsy H16. The gimbal weight is between 2.5 and 3 kg.
ARRI ALEXA MINI
– 4K UHD – Up to 200 fps – 14.0+ stops dynamic range – ArriRAW / Proress – Cinema lenses – 35mm Sensor
– 4.5 -8K Resolution – 120fps – Cinema lenses – 2k 240fps – REDRAW codec – 16.5 – 17.2 dynamic range
DJI ZENMUSE X7
– Resolution up to 6K – Dynamic range of 14 stops – Lenses 15mm t/m 90mm – Prores 4444 – Cinema DNG – Super 35 sensor
DJI X5s CAMERA
– 5.2K in 60fps or 4K in 30fps – Dynamic range of 12.8 stops – Lenzen 15mm t/m 90mm – Prores 4444 – Cinema DNG – M4/3
Insta 360 TITAN
– 11K footage in 360 degrees – Both video as photography – 8 lenses – Stereoscopic & Monoscopic options – Farsight monitor
Insta 360 Pro 2
– 8K in 360 degrees – Both video as photos – 6 lenses – Stereoscopic & Monoscopic – Farsight monitor
Other Kiwi GEAR
GIMBAL, LED lighting system, Cineflex Elite & CAR-2-CAR setups
Next to the certified drones and cameras above Kiwi Aerial Shots also offers other services and product we would like to mention. Such as our helicopter cineflex services, our Steady-cam option and our self-developed LED lighting system that offers lots of unique possibilities as it is lightweight and relatively small.
– Advanced stabilization – Payload up to 14 KG – Suitable for RED and Alexa – Suitable for heavy cinema Lenses – Fast workflow on set
At Kiwi Aerial Shots we also provide in helicopter aerial shots. We do this with a Cineflex system or GSS or a gimbal setup to film from the side. Check our helicopter service page for more info.
RC CAMERA BUGGY
With this buggy, we can reach speeds over 100 km per hour! We can set this up with multiple camera setups like 360 degrees cameras or big gimbals with an ARRI or RED camera.
Our self-developed car rig gives us the possibility to make shots at 90km/h on the highway with lenses up to 200mm.
KIWI LED LIGHT
We developed a truly unique high performance 1800W LED system to deploy underneath our drone. Read everything about it on our LED lighting page.
Gremsy H16 Gimball
– Advanced stabilization for smaller setups – Payloads tot 7.25 KG – Suitable for smaller cinema cameras – Voor de lichtere cinema lenzen – 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer
We always bring four Eartec headsets to our productions. This way the drone team can communicate with each other and the DoP even if they are far apart and or there is a lot of noise.
We always bring a wireless DoP monitor. It shows the aerial shot so the director can give feedback while in the air.
– Our bigger drones like the X8 and Matrice600 offer a wide variety of camera options. We would love to hear which camera you need for your Aerial production so we can tell you our related options.
In our workshop in Amsterdam, we are always creating new custom gear for crazy video productions. There are no boundaries in your request so let us know what you need and we will build it like this unique working coffee drone.
Custom build rigs
This custom build helicopter rig contains 3 RED Monstro cameras for a 22K resolution in a 310-degrees angle.